Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

Movie Night

File:Popcorn.svg - Wikimedia Commons


On thursday night my family went to see.
Transformers at the movies it was funny
I got popcorn a drink maltesers m&ms my cousin fell asleep he was snoring so was my uncle we were laughing the movie was sad I was frightened  I  was slobbering through the whole movie I nearly vomit I started to do cross eye Optimus prime turned evil when he heard bumble bees voice he turned.good but earth wasn't
Destroyed a girl was the one to save. Earth one of the character  lived in a car dump all of the transformers lived on there own planet but they escaped the only place they could stay was earth then the movie was
Finished the hole movies where closed.  

1 comment:

  1. it must be amazing going to transformers i have't went to transformers i want to see the moive but i can't go

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.